Sales Operations Manager
About Hosco – Hospitality Connection:
Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together the industry's top players and the best hospitality talents into one place.
A Swiss company launched in October 2011, Hosco is designed to improve the way hospitality talents, employers and schools meet and interact globally.
Hosco has experienced over 100% YoY growth since 2015 in users, traffic and revenue.
We have raised over 13mm EUR to date, both from business angels and from Venture Capital firms based in London and Barcelona.
The Hosco team is now composed of over 90 talented individuals based in Geneva, Barcelona and Dubaï. The company has plans to open offices in the US and Asia and reach 150 staff in the next 24 months.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the core responsibility of the Sales Operations Manager is to support the successful execution of the global growth strategy for the Commercial Team at Hosco.
The Sales Operations Manager position acts as the lead on three key pillars of the commercial division: Salesforce CRM (1), data & reporting (2), systems and operations (3).
Some of the responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Lead the implementation and ongoing iteration of Salesforce across the Commercial Division to enable an optimal sales funnel efficiency at every stage, including KPI reporting, daily/weekly dashboard visibility, CRM marketing capability and automated e-sign sales order fulfillment capability
- Lead the relationship with the Data Team and the COO to develop, deliver and refine the analytics visibility; developing the sales report and all associated KPI metrics related to activity, pipeline, sales conversion / churn, MRR and market share for internal weekly/monthly reporting and the external monthly / quarterly board reporting cycle.
- Lead the consolidation, analysis and interpretation of data on sales performance / market / segment / product / audience trends to support the development, and then ongoing iteration of the commercial budget and processes
- Lead the relationship with Finance Team to develop, implement and refine processes to optimize payment collection and team efficiency
- Support the Commercial Director in establishing protocols and measures to monitor pricing and discount thresholds
- Act as the key Commercial lead with the Sales Training Manager to design, implement, and standardize and optimize the sales process across each of the Commercial AM and New Sales Teams, including induction ramp-up, ongoing skills development, and career pathing development, focused on meeting the needs of the future planned scale at Hosco and measuring the impact of training across the sales funnel
- Build and maintain effective peer support and strong internal company relationships with other key Hosco personnel and act as a liaison/partner between the Commercial Division and other internal customers
- Experience in Sales and Sales Operations roles
- Proficiency with Salesforce (Salesforce Administrator experience) - pipeline / activity management workflows, dashboards and reporting functionality
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the sales organisation's efficient operation and success
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, as demonstrated by the ability to listen to & empathise with others, convey confidence, resolve conflict effectively & facilitate effective group interaction
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design and implementation of business processes and procedures
- Strong planning skills and prior experience with driving the sales strategy development process, including finalising overall strategy and key objectives designed to achieve the sales strategy, as well as cascading those objectives within the sales organisation
- Proven ability to manage the generation of timely sales activity and performance reports, analyse report data to project trends and build forecasts and maintain accurate and complete client and prospect database.
- Capable of understanding and demonstrating product value and effectively linking product features and benefits to customer needs
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work independently and to drive closure of issues in collaboration with cross-functional organisations
- You are fluent in English. Any other languages such as French/Spanish is a plus
- You are eligible to work in the EU / Barcelona
- You are excited about working for a fast moving start up
BenefitsPerks of Working at Hosco:
- International office of young, yet very professional people to learn from – We are from France, Spain, Venezuela, Switzerland, Cyprus, Japan, Argentina, Italy… the list goes on!
- Monthly we throw an office lunch, from pizza to raclette, on our sunny terrace
- Discounted health insurance and fitness classes
- We love dogs! Feel free to bring your furry friend to the office